Liquefaction of Natural Gas (LNG)
Process technology and equipment with proven efficiency and low project cost
Air Products is the world’s leading provider of natural gas liquefaction technology, coil-wound heat exchangers and related equipment and services which are valued for their proven reliability, optimum efficiency, and operational flexibility. Our experience includes the design, manufacturing and successful start-up of over 100 LNG plants.
No company has more experience in the supply of natural gas liquefaction processes and equipment than Air Products. Our unique ability to integrate the liquefaction process design and critical liquefaction equipment leads to an optimization of performance, costs, operability and reliability that has become the benchmark for the LNG industry.Download Our LNG Experience data sheet
Air Products awarded four new patents for natural gas liquefaction technology.
Building a new LNG plant? Optimizing an existing plant?
LNG Technical Articles/Whitepapers
Technology & Equipment Data Sheets
- Small-scale LNG Plant Capabilities
- Mid-scale LNG Plant Capabilities
- Large to Mega-scale LNG Plant Capabilities
- Modularized LNG Liquefaction Equipment and Technology
- Floating LNG Plant Capabilities
- Technology, Equipment and Service Offerings to the LNG Industry
- Coil Wound Heat Exchangers
- AP-LC2™ Ethane Liquefaction process
Technical Articles & Whitepapers
- Innovations to reduce cost and schedule for small-scale LNG
- Advancements in LNG mega-train process technology
- Designing flexible LNG plants for market adaption
- Liquefaction cycles for floating LNG: An evolutionary approach
- Air Products’ patented AP-X® technology enables the world’s largest LNG trains