The Ferromaxx® weld process gases range has been purpose-designed for MAG welding carbon steel, carbon manganese and low alloys steels. The Ferromaxx® gases give superb weld quality and excellent penetration together with minimal spatter and low fume levels.
Looking for smoother, cleaner, flatter welds with excellent penetration? You’re looking at Ferromaxx® gas….
High quality welds in less time means that the overall cost per metre welded reduces.
Ferromaxx® Plus gas increases manual weld speeds by up to 19% compared with conventional gas mixtures.
Quality is paramount- reject rates impact the bottom line. Precision blended Ferromaxx® welding gas mixtures ensure:
• Ease of use
• Tolerance to variations in weld settings
• Excellent penetration characteristics
• Superb arc stability
• Consistent heat input and outstanding weld pool control, reducing defects
Less post-weld cleaning
Ferromaxx® gases produce lower levels of spatter due to the precise balance of CO2 and O2 meaning:
• Reduction in labour cost required to remove spatter after welding
• Reduction in the time to produce the desired weld profile
• Minimal expenditure on materials for weld preparation or post-weld cleaning
Safer working environment
Ferromaxx® Plus has been developed to give low ozone exposure levels. The result - a gas that provides a better working environment as well as improved productivity and fewer rejects.
Combilift - How Ferromaxx® gas improved quality, productivity and efficiency