Drive Down Costs with our Laser Gas Solutions
Laser gas supply can have a significant impact on the efficiency and profitability of a laser operation.
Whilst the price of gas is often closely scrutinised, the real impact is derived from the combination of gas purity and delivery mode.
Don’t Pay Twice for Your Laser Gas
Our unique high pressure nitrogen refilling solution (CryoEase® Service) has two significant financial benefits for your laser operation.
The first benefit is a direct cost saving as there is no requirement to re-purchase gas that was already in the tank.
The second benefit is no loss in revenue. Through allowing the laser to continue running, productivity and profitability are uninterrupted to keep overheads low and return on investment high.
Minimal Investment to Optimise Supply
Often switching suppliers involves significant time and cost. However, not with the CryoEase® Service.
- No capital expenditure investment (unlike gas generators)
- Minimal engineering work for a mini-tank installation
- Minimal business interruption – we work around you for installations and/or deliveries
- Hassle-free –we can provide engineering, equipment and training.
- Sizing and future-proofing – our collaborative approach ensures you have the best solution tailored to your business strategy
- Fast turnaround times – all our laser offer is held in stock including tanks and equipment
Improve your Profitability
Contact us for Laser Gas Consultation