Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a colorless, odorless, nonflammable and slightly acidic liquefied gas. CO2 is heavier than air and soluble in water. At 1 atmosphere the gas deposits directly to a solid phase at temperatures below -78.5 ° C (sublimation temperature) under the name of Dry Ice. It is in the air at a rate of 0.036%.
The CO2 is produced industrially by various processes in industry, production of hydrogen by steam reforming, petrochemical, ammonia synthesis, or by burning natural gas in cogeneration processes. .
This gas is supplied as liquefied gas pressure in steel cylinders and refrigerated thermally insulated containers and sold to our customers worldwide.
CO2 main applications
- Food: carbonated beverages. Gasification beverages. Packaging, freezing and cooling.
- Deburring and grinding.
- Neutralization of alkaline.
- Welding: MAG welding of carbon steels and weak steel.
- Industrial Laser: CO2 Laser (CO2 Premier). 10-20% CO2 filling gas within discharge tube.
- Plasma Welding of all types of steel.
- Agriculture: Environmental Enrichment greenhouses. Carbonic crop fertilization horticultural.
- Laboratory : Atmospheric crops. Gas pattern. Getting ice.
- Medicine: Stabilizes O2 / CO2 in blood
- Foamed Plastics: supercritical extraction.
0800 98 78 031
or click here