Air Products’ CO2 swimming pool range extends from the innovative Carbostore system to Mini Bulk packages, all designed to continuously maintain pool pH levels whilst eliminating manual handling and the risks associated with traditional mineral acid pH correction systems.
Carbon dioxide (CO2) provides a natural user-friendly alternative to mineral acids for the pH control in swimming pools. In water, CO2 forms a mild carbonic acid that also helps maintain alkanility and reduces total dissolved solids.
We provide CO2 in a range of supply options, from the unique Carbostore offering to bulk vessels for large operations. Regardless of which option you choose, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- No risk of chlorine gas production from the accidental mixing of mineral acids and disinfectant
- Improved health and safety as no handling of dangerous mineral acids is required
- Less plant room corrosion as CO2 only forms mild acid when added to water
- Reduced total dissolved solids
- Less user-intervention as the CO2 is delivered direct to the storage system by our experienced drivers, meaning your staff can concentrate on more important duties
Swimming Pool Applications Carbostore
Download PDF (751 KB)
Swimming Pool Applications Troubleshooting Guide
pH of Common Pool Chemicals
← Back to Site