Safe whole-body cryotherapy using nitrogen
Pain relief, fast recovery, beauty and wellbeing boost
Whole body cryotherapy (WBC) is a non-invasive therapy that comprises short bursts of extreme cold to the outer surface of the body that evoke and harness reactions to cold which prompt healing and recovery.
WBC is safe, each session lasts a maximum of 4 minutes, and is easy to use and tolerated well by the body.
It is used by sports professionals, strength and conditioning coaches, recovery specialists, physiotherapists, fitness clubs, beauty therapists and others for the range of physiological and psychological benefits it offers.
It is a must have technology in sports, rehabilitation, beauty, wellness and health.
Air Products supply liquid nitrogen to indirect WBC units.
Main effects of whole-body cryotherapy
- Alleviates chronic pain or pain relief
- Better sleep
- Increases athletic performance and recovery
- Enhances health and beauty
- Inhibition of inflammation and Immuno-modulation
- Effect on the musculoskeletal system
- Functional improvement of the joints
- Regulation of the activity of the central nervous system, feeling of well-being