Suppliers are integral members of our team. We created this site to give you online access to the procurement and payables organisations. You will find information on how to manage supplier-related items and policies.
We purchase more than $6 billion in materials, equipment, power and services annually from over 30,000 suppliers and service providers worldwide. We want to work with vendors who share in our commitment to ethical business practices and who can help us deliver value to our customers.
Code of Conduct
Suppliers are required to abide by and conform to our global Code of Conduct in their business dealings with us. To ensure that our standards are met, we:
- Prequalify suppliers using commercial and technical evaluations
- Conduct formal reviews for critical suppliers
- Employ a formal rating system to encourage continuous
improvement and recognise achievement
- Monitor ongoing performance and product quality via formal assessments
- Follow defined procedures for noncompliance and remediation
- Develop joint company-supplier corrective action plans
- Organise joint company-supplier continuous improvement events